Taking the Necessary Precautions - Keeping Us All Safe
During these times of COVID-19 I am committed to the health and safety of my clients, as well as to my own health and safety. I am taking all the necessary precautions to ensure a safe, pleasant visit and experience:
* All surfaces are sanitized and cleaned with disinfectant before and after visits. All disinfectants used in the space are verified to ensure they meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
* My space is equipped with a Miko Medical Grade Air Filtration Air Purifier, Ozone Free, with a H13 True HEPA Filter that Removes 99.97% of bacteria, viruses (including the virus that causes COVID-19) and allergens.
* I always wear face masks during any interaction with a client and require all clients to wear face coverings during their entire visit.
* I check my temperature at the start of the day to guarantee a temperature of 100.4 or lower (in accordance with CDC recommendations) to ensure that I am well and ready to meet with you.
* All clients must commit to a temperature check via a touchless thermometer upon arrival. Clients with a temperature of 100.4 or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS:
Fever or chills
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Muscle or body aches
New loss of taste or smell
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
PLEASE DO NOT COME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT AND CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Thank you for your understanding and compliance. Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything further I can do to support your feeling safe and protected during your session.
Sending much love and light to you ~ Saidi